This event has ended. A big thank you to all who attended!
Visit our wrap-up page to see highlights from this event!
Friday, September 19
8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
6817 Dogwood Road
Windsor Mill, MD 21244
Hear from an internationally-recognized lineup of thought leaders in the field of hunger relief. Experienced anti-hunger advocates address why we can—and must—solve the problem now.
- Breakfast 8-9 a.m.
- Opening Remarks from President & CEO Deborah Flateman 9:15-9:45 a.m.
- Keynote Speaker: Ertharin Cousin 10:10-10:40 a.m.
- Q&A with Deborah Flateman & Ertharin Cousin 10:40-11:10 a.m.
- Live polling 11:10-11:30
- Hunger Advocacy Awards Luncheon 11:45 a.m.-1:25p.m.
- Panel Discussions (3) 1:30-2:45 p.m.
- Wrap-up 3:15-3:30 p.m.